The Midlands MTB Stage Race - Physio (Fri 28 June 2019)
@ Howick High School
Claire Fuller Physiotherapy will be providing a Qualified Physiotherapy service for runners.
The sessions will be R400.00 per runner per day
For all riders
· Free Rehabilitation area for all riders to come and use daily.
· Limited range of support braces and compression gear will be available.
Depending on your medical aid plan, you should be able to claim back for all treatments.
Please note the following T's & C's regarding bookings:
- Please make sure to call/ sms us on 072 240 4963 should you have any technical's on the day and know you will be late or miss your appointment.
- We will try our best to reschedule your time but cannot guarantee you will get a slot. Should we be able to fill your time we will offer a refund.
- If you miss the appointment without notifying us we will not be able to refund you.
- 5 Minutes grace- we will need to fill your slot with walk-ins if you are not on time, try arrive 5 minutes earlier so we know you are there!
- It is your responsibility to notify firstname.lastname@example.org if any changes need to be made to your booking before 30 April 2018
For some pre-race body preparations, stretches and advice, and any physiotherapy questions you may have, find us on www.adventurephysio.co.za or email us on email@example.com
About the organiser
|Name||Contact Email||Contact Number|
|Adventure Physiofirstname.lastname@example.org||087 012 5044|