8 Hour Challenge camping
@ Welbedacht Wine Estate, Wellington
CAMPING FOR THE LONG WEEKEND
26TH TO 29TH April
ONLY FOR 200 PEOPLE
R200.00 pp, KIDS UNDER 6 FREE
- Friday from 14h00, everyone can come and set up their tent
- Vehicles not allowed on camping site so after you drop of all you gear, park your car in parking area.
- If you have a RV or Caravan, park and stay for the weekend.
- We have braai locations in the evening with tables and chairs and a bar facility.
- Braai packs will be for sale but bring your own grids, cutlery etc.
- If you have a look on our fb page you will see that this is one of the best venue’s in Western Cape loads of space for kids to play and we make sure they have a lot of entertainment. Please leave iPad at home we want kids to PLAY.
- COLD showers Free VIP Showers R100 for weekend.
- CAMPING minimum 2 nights same price for 3 nights.
- Dam to swim in.
- Storage for MTB
- Free Wi-fi to share photos of your race with friends
- 22h00 all quite to get ready for race day.
Over the last 2 years we listened to our runners and cyclists. This is a weekend of sport, fun with family and friends and for everyone to meet more like minded people. Let your friends know, even if they don’t run or cycle, to come and support you.
About the organiser
|Name||Contact Email||Contact Number|
|8 Hour Challengeemail@example.com||087 012 5044|